Thursday, September 04, 2014

The gift of flowers...

I'm embracing the dawn of another autumn; my favorite season for a number of reasons.  While standing on my rear porch I watched as a single leaf fall from the tree; floating down to the ground- I watched in amazement falls' introduction ... There was no time to waste so I went to work pruning and cutting back bushes and hedges; within a day or two most of the trimming has been done, thankfully, the lawn is growing slower so I can wait to have the final cutting.  There's a reason this became important to write.

 I've found a great floral design studio- named Nicolette Camille.  It's located out of my state but the sheer beauty of the arrangements made it a top go-to place to gratify my floral obsession. These beautiful flowers have made me want to dust off my paint brushes; and paint as many flowers as possible.  Her seasonal collection can be considered visual poetry.
See more at www.nicolettecamille.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

This adds a lovely personal touch to my blog. Thank you for your comment.