Sunday, May 01, 2011

The Royal Wedding on Autumn Diva



Be thankful that you're part of a generation that got to see two mainstream royal weddings.  I was nervous during the entire ceremony; I wanted William do a good job.  His presence was much more noticeable in the enclosed spaces with plenty of opportunity for mishaps. There was silence, stillness and grand expressions that allowed the cameras to hold still and get a good look at the royal.  He couldn't hide from our viewing eyes.  As expected, the wedding was absolutely beautiful the carriage ride almost surreal in it's historical value, the horses and service men uniforms the other icings on the cake. But what captured my heart and will almost certainly be part of an event I host one day,  were the 12 foot tall trees inside the church.
Prince Harry & Prince William Kate & Pippa


2 comments:

  1. Hello:
    We are delighted that you enjoyed the occasion. Although we did not watch it ourselves, it was clearly a triumph for both Monarchy and Government.

    Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane and Lance,

    I shortened my beauty sleep for the dress and vows. It was great. :)


    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete

This adds a lovely personal touch to my blog. Thank you for your comment.