Wednesday, January 05, 2011

My thoughts on 2010 [ Oh, Happy New Year!!]

Photo: The start of my dad's vegan homemade cornbread recipe.
Hope everyone is having a great time!
My new year began with a meal with my family, because my dad is vegan he did his version of greens, black eyed peas and cornbread for our first good luck meal.

I wanted to post a review of 2010 but, will say, if you want to see what I've been up to in the past year just review my previous post. "Autumn Diva's," first year. I've had a lot of fun; seeing my posts come to life. It was fabulous. My favorite post for 2010 was about Tasha Tudor. She was a great reminder for me, that you can do more than just one thing.






What are my thoughts on 2011? They are pleasantly optimistic. Because I've been getting things in order lately, I have a better grasp on what I want my life to represent. I'm comfortable with the decisions that I make. Not easy for me. I don't fear making wrong choices because I have a plan, it's easier to see my style. I no longer accept the, "happen as it does mantra," but how can I make things happen, is what a strive for now. Entering into this new year has been a blessing. It's also very exciting, because it will start a new chapter in my life. I've decided to make some changes because I want different results. So, it's official I'm growing out of the old me into a person that lives to take challenges instead of shying away from them.

I will continue to blog after I take a short break returning in February. Stay tuned for new posts on Autumn Diva's Blog! Have fun blogging this year!


Yolanda

2 comments:

  1. i love cornbread...i haven't tried a vegan version.
    enjoy your break, and a belated happy 2011 to you!

    ReplyDelete

This adds a lovely personal touch to my blog. Thank you for your comment.